- Measurements on radio
- MW ferrite antenna
- MW IF Transformer
- MW/LW transistor radio HF stages
- Ferrite antenna and its strange winding
- 5-transistor radio
- 8-transistor Deluxe radios
- AM radio IF amplifier - testing with a signal sweep generator
- Soldering solder
- Measuring on walkman's head
- Testing with sawtooth generator and scope
- A-V characteristics for 2 Nokia mobile chargers
- Measuring energy consumption of haushold devices with Energy logger 4000
- Ferrite memory of a minicomputer under scope
- RCC - Radio Controlled Clock
Both boardsides in one image.
- 3 ways how to get an AM - amplitude modulated signal
- a typical MW radio oscillator
- a typical MW radio mixer (converter)
- tracking a directly coupled audio amplifier
- on/off periodic timer with NE555 for switching a solenoid water valve.
- another directly coupled AF amplifier - a method for investigation of an unknown wiring.
- directly coupled audio amplifier once again with 60 ohm loudspeaker.
- One semi-transparent picture created with Irfanview.
- Better way - picture with opacity regulation from 0 to 100.
- Another example - radio Byra-sonic.
- Antena - radio.